Thursday, June 11, 2009

Twisted Girl

I was just looking through some videos on you tube when the radio behind me (listening to radio while using the computer at the same time, lol) played a random song which I instantaneously recognized. It was from a group called Take That from 1996 i presume and the song actually was a revised version (can't remember who did the original). What i love about this video is the twisted side of it, didn't know how it began but all i know is this girl is one hell of a psycho, kind of reminds me of the music video of Pink if you know what I'm talking about. Anyway its worth publishing and i hope you like it cause i sure am, definitely a classic. enjoy!

i was kind of wondering what happenned to them (Take That)???

i remember now who did the original, i think i was the BeeGees

No comments: