Saturday, June 13, 2009

Too Bad

So sorry for the long gruesome wait, i was just waiting for the right material to post, don't want to bother readers with senseless things, but today is a little different because today i just found out that a great blogger has posted his last entry last May 12 here on Blogspot. Its so sad that he has to go, taking all with him his entries, but on the lighter side it was probably for the best because now he has his very OWN domain and it looks great, for those of you who wants to see his new and improved site its located at www.planetmarkus.com, and for Mark Rosario, good luck on your new site and more readers. Cheers!

1 comment:

Mark Rosario said...

Thanks a lot for mentioning me and my blog here, bro. I feel flattered, honored and everything else in between! Heheh..

Salamat talaga sa suporta. Its always nice to know that there are some, other than me, that enjoy my posts. Haha! More power! :D