Tuesday, April 23, 2013

September 11, 2012

Morning makes me wonder
have i done something wrong?
feel you at my bed side
but you're already gone

Found you drinking coffee
all alone at the porch
with defeat on your face
and with teary cheeks, scorched

Your eyes lost its sparkle
passions' no longer there
the anguish, the sorrow
in you i cannot bare

I can't even touch you
avoid looking at me
could you hate me that much
that i refuse to see

What of our promises
to forever be true
thrown out of the window
i have you, you have you?

Followed you to nowhere
at eternal sleep roam
scents of rotting bouquets
of your reasons, unknown

Then suddenly you stop
eyes looking on the ground
to a labeled stone slab
the answers have been found

I'm sorry my dear
heartfelt truly i am
we'll soon be together
and FOREVER will come

No comments: