Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15, 2008

i feel nothing but the cold
the sting of an empty soul
beneath those fiery stare
lies a heart of frozen coal

it held me with a chilling touch
that made me tremble and moan
but not with freight or of fear
just a feeling of being alone

i cried to someone, to anyone
but nobody seemed to hear
for my voice is muffled, silent
to a vast space that looked so near

struggled hard as i might
for tender hugs and warm embraces
but the bars are tightly chained
and i am tied with icy laces

it broke me, torn into pieces
carried while i was bleeding
and laid on the floor of shattered memories
left with everything, i have nothing

drowned myself with my own tears
as i let out a foggy breath
it was cold, it was my last
for i feel nothing, i feel death

-pacites

No comments: