Friday, April 18, 2008

Up and Running

Having a formally established blog is a first on my to do list and since active friendster accounts do support this application I was hoping it would suffice my creative writing juices, publishing all my literary pieces and even putting up a more personal journal. I did enjoyed it a few times unfortunately I came to the realization that none even dared to look at it, though hard did i try to encourage all my friends, desperate as I might, even posted it on the bulletin boards, non of them seemed to care. Friendster and other similar sites such as MySpace or Multiply are first and foremost personal networking services, a place where you can find old friends or even meet new ones, although they may have certain blogging capabilities none of them comes close to official Blog sites that serves it real purpose, limitless blogging. in connection to the Friendster mania, look me up at http://profiles.friendster.com/shadedheart if anyone of you wish or care to add me up.

Since this would be my very first posting, I would like to sum up the things that you might be expecting from this humble site, from meager personal experiences to a more community/political ponders, from little "somethings" to everything... anything. (I might even re post some of my poems from the blog on my friendster account) I know for sure I might not please everybody with my writing, some may find it a little awkward and weird but I am certain about one thing, I would try my best to give you quality materials, (haha materials?!) stir up your minds, interact your imaginations and bring back the pleasure of writing and reading sensible yet entertaining articles. Bear with me for a little while as I fortify my foundations and invoke the accumulated knowledge over the years.

Let me turn on the lights, flip the pages as i resurrect the past and jut down the present, its showtime!

Let the Blogging begins!!

No comments: